|EU Production||320 EU/t|
The creative generator is (as the name implies) a creative-only block that produces EU. It is not craftable.
The generator does not have a GUI and does not respond to right-click in any observable way. It is also immune to TNT and Industrial TNT at close range (nothing stronger was tested) and is unbreakable by a diamond pickaxe or Iridium Drill. Wrenching works as a removal method; however, the tool-use animation is not played with either the standard Wrench or Electric Wrench.
The generator outputs a steady 320 EU/t as measured by an EU-Reader. This would normally be power tier 3 (HV), but it did not explode the connected BatBox, despite the use of insulated Copper Cable, uninsulated HV Cable, and direct contact. An MFSU was also placed adjacent to the generator, and it charged at the same 320 EU/t rate.
Further testing with various setups indicates that the generator produces up to 320 EU/t in total, distributed as evenly as possible between all valid targets, regardless of the wiring between them.
- With MFSUs on two adjacent sides (or an MFSU and a BatBox), each received 160 EU/t.
- With Glass Fibre Cable (hereafter GFC) on two sides connected to a single MFSU on one side and two on the other as seen below, each received 106.6~ EU/t.
- With MFSUs on two sides connected by GFC, plus a BatBox on the end of one, the BatBox exploded (and the two MFSUs received 160 EU/t). Not being a primary target of the generator, the BatBox was still subject to power tier requirements. And what's research without an explosion or twelve? HAYO!
- With MFSUs on all six faces like they were frikkin' Reactor Chambers, each received 53.3~ EU/t.
- With GFC connecting an MFSU on one end and a BatBox feeding an MFSU on the other, each received 160 EU/t until the BatBox was full, at which point the BatBox received 32 EU/t (replacing what it was outputting) and the other MFSU received 288 EU/t.