Jump to navigation Jump to search
As noone can possible create all items he needs by himself, some sort of trading class could come in handy.
- Tradebox, a block to sell and buy items with per-owner defined prices, even if said owner isn't online
- Coins, made of gold
- Personal Chest, unopenable by other players
- Is less affected by full inventorys, whereas this causes slowdown to other players.
- Caraven Box. A special tradebox which can "trade" with a not-existing caraven, kinda a gold-to-item and reverse transformer, this way a trader could create desired goods out of nothing (though it takes gold)
- Cheaper crafting of minecraft tracks
- Goods, some special item that gets more valuable the further it is carried and can be used (with excessive travelling) to create gold from nothing
- Backpack to store more stuff in inventory
Tools of the trade
- Personal chests
- Level 10 Perks - More Gold Per Ingot - Personal chests - Trade boxes Minecart
- Level 40 Perks - More Gold Per Ignot? Tracks / Minecart Chest / Power Minecart
- Level 70 Perks - More Gold Per Ignot? Powered Tracks / Detector Tracks
How to level
- Start with Gold Ingots and Turn them into Gold Coins once ever 4 mins no more.
- Fill up your inventory
- Take stuff in and out of chests
- Get some gold ignots or ore about 20.
- Every 4 minuets turn 1 ignots into coins.
- Do until level 10.
- Create a personal chest and trade boxes personal chests will prevent people from stealing from you!
- Place pcs next to trade boxes and set up a store.
- Have a full inventory to get bonus inventory.
- Carrying gold coins gets bigger bonuses??
- Higher levels will make more gold coins from ingots so don't go crazy on your ore until higher levels.
- Set up mine carts at level 40? Between your store houses.