I would like user permissions in order to upload new high quality icons for the blocks. I have done all blocks with a standard model. http://i.imgur.com/eZoI4.png --Ft975 19:13, 31 December 2012 (CET) Thanks, but its going to take a while longer as I accidently deleted that folder. I'm going to recreate them if I really have to though.--Ft975 19:22, 22 January 2013 (CET)
Clear the "HAYOs on every page?
I've been getting pretty bored/annoyed by all the "HAYO"s on pretty much every page. Would clearing them out where I saw them anger people? -- Norgg 18:16, 29 December 2011 (CET)
- I will clear the "HAYO"s on the wiki. --Tag360 12:43, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
You're right, Feanturi, If one doesn't wan't the hayo's doesn't read'em--Sbarza 19:44, 24 April 2014 (CEST)
How do I gain the ablity to edit my Userpage? --Tag360 15:09, 16 February 2012 (CET)
I just wanted to thank the team of editors for making this wiki. It is by far the best of any mod and actually of most wikis I have seen. I have never had any issues finding anything or gaining info. Thanks Again! -Offboss
How come I can't create a new subpage at userpages?
What is the reason users can't create a new subpage on their userpage? --Tag360 13:20, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
Is anybody answering the Talk Pages?
I'm still waiting for a response on certin questions on Talk Pages, leading me to think nobody are checking the Talk Pages anymore. --Tag360 13:20, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
Me too. --Sbarza 13:45, 25 April 2014 (CEST)
Can we please get a captcha on user account creation? the recent changes page is completely filled with bots creating accounts with random names. Luingar 10:55, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
Ask for Multi-language Support
IC2 is such a popular technical mod that it has spread all over the world. So I want to ask for multi-language support. I recommend German, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Spanish. --Sjjklh 10:08, 7 November 2012 (CET)
Add beta downloads to the Main Page?
It would be great for users if they could find beta downloads in the main page, rather than going through and searching in every forum post.
There's a open beta right now for 1.4.6 (IC2 1.112) at http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=8607
--Wiki-asd-97 18:04, 29 December 2012 (CET)
How can I get started on the wiki? I was hoping to make a new section for IC2_Experimental, rather than overwrite/compromise the existing pages. But I have no idea how to get started.--Reloque 14:43, 21 March 2014 (CET)
Request: More Sprites / Permissions to add sprites
I'm a bit tired of seeing the wiki not being up to date and I'm doing something about it - adding in the new recipes and methods for each machine. While I was editing the wiki pages, I found that a number of sprites were missing for various items from IC2/Minecraft for the crafting/result grids. If someone wants to add the sprites for these items or show me where I went wrong, that'd be awesome! :) Otherwise, could I please have permission to add them myself? Also, standardisation regarding names so that the wiki sprites are named the same as the items are called in game would be great. I went through a lot of shenanigans sorting out ingots.
Here's a list of the sprites I'm after:
- Block of coal - Lapis Lazuli - Silver Ingot - Crushed Uranium Ore (can't seem to find it anywhere) - Obsidian Dust - Block of redstone - Quartz (block) - Nether Quartz - Sandstone - Ice - Poisonous Potato - Blaze rod & Blaze Powder
JJC / --Threeflashes 14:20, 29 April 2014 (CEST)
- You may be able to add a new page within the File namespace.
- Here is a list of pages: http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages&from=&to=&namespace=6
- Wait, ignore that, you probably can just use the "Upload file" page on the sidebar to the left.
- Oh right, yeah I see a whole bunch of items classified under File:Grid ***. We do still seem to be missing a lot of items though. http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Template:Grid/Available_images#Items
- Well yeah, but if we're not using them then it's irrelevant to whether we've got them or not. If they're missing on a page then it's important that they're added, but that was just a general list that we stole off the Minecraft Wiki about 4 or 5 years ago. Chocohead Nag• Edits• Admin 12:01, 25 June 2015 (CEST)