"IndustrialCraft2 Stuff" Menu
I like how the menu has been newly split up, however, I'd appreciate it if the clunky "Tools" section was divided into multiple sections like "Armor", "Devices" or "Gadgets", "Cells", and other smaller, organized chunks. --VelardAmakar 02:19, 14 September 2011 (CEST)
I was just wondering if the main focus of this wiki is to be Alblaka's words, which can be read on his forum post, or more clearly defined, less humorous specifics about the content of his IC mod? Jasperzorin 18:12, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
- I am also curious, if much of the content is supplied from Alblaka's post, then it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of
Part of what makes http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki (the Minecraft wiki) so easy to read are the templates that host images and brief descriptions about blocks and items as well as those show-casing recipes on the crafting table and the furnace as well. Are there plans to add template functionality to this wiki? Jasperzorin 18:12, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
- Jasperzorin, stop spamming the subwiki link. AND there are plans for more templates
- - Feanturi 18:15, 15 April 2011 (CEST) -
- That is not the sub-wiki link, that is THE Minecraft wiki link. I learned almost everything I needed to know about Minecraft from their wiki before I even purchased the game. They are the ones I try to emulate in my posts, I hope you would agree with me that they do things pretty well.
- Look, I am aiming for the benefit of the IC users. This is not all about you, me, this wiki, or Alblaka.
- Believe it or not, I am trying to help. I am trying to see if I can transfer my work to this space (easier for you and I both, not to mention taking attention away from an already nearly-completed wiki) or if you would have me start over from scratch (meaning I would not feel any need to move away from the sub-wiki space). If you take a moment to look at this from my perspective, I made my first significant online contribution ever because I saw a void and wanted to fill it. It took me 3 weeks of hard, hard work. Hopefully you can see I don't want that to go to waste, whether that's adding that work to what you have here or maintaining the sub-wiki until this official one is up to full-speed. - Jasperzorin 19:32, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
- i'm sorry. don't saw that it was minecraft_wiki
- - Feanturi 19:34, 15 April 2011 (CEST) -
More than once I have had my wiki entries deleted before I could post them because of pop-ups from your site. Is there anyway to prevent this happening? I'm sure it would make other users want to rip their hair out in frustration as well... - Jasperzorin 18:45, 15 April 2011 (CEST)
- You mean ads i think? They are included by square7.ch itself. But maybe we will change the webspace.
- - Feanturi 19:36, 15 April 2011 (CEST) -
i haven't had that problem and i'm using Firefox with a couple of ad blockers/pop ups blocker add-ons installed. so if it helps use Firefox. =] edit wow i didnt look at the dates, lol!
Industrialrage is currently running the latest version
I was looking the main page, and I got confused. Then I started try make it better.
And I came with this code:
|Now, Minecraft has three Elements.
Mine, mine and craft.
1. Mine = it's YOUR world
2. Mine = mine ressources
3. Craft = craft things
Which one is the major point is left open for discussion. However, for ME the main point is MINING and CRAFTING.
Therefore, i created a mod that enhanches both:
Industrial Crafts adds various new blocks, items and devices, supposed to advance the industrial aspect of Minecraft to the next level. You get better Furnances, new fuels, electric energy and some more stuff further explained below.
All new add-ons are supposed to be balanced and should usually be balanced, as well. If you think some parts of the mod are just overpowered, post it here, discuss it and it will may be changed.
Please take note, that this is a Tier 2 Mod. Tier 2 means, quite all new blocks/items/recipes are not useable right at the start of a new world, but take quite a decent amount of ressources. You can, of course, start a new world, but if you want to test the new thingies right away, i recommend loading a advanced world (where you already possess some ressources).
However, keep in mind that a loaded world will be modified and cannot be used without the mod anymore (make some Backups). As well, you will need to explore new chunks and build new mines to find Tin/Copper Ore, as it needs new chunks to be generated.
You need some Support?
You want to make a Suggestion?
- Fixes Personal Chests forgetting their owner upon said owner-relogging.
-Fixes new crash caused by 6.35
-Fixes Energy-O-Mat not opening it's GUI in SMP
-Damaged items, this includes all dyes and wools (as these use "damage" to determine their color" can not be used in any O-Mat machine anymore. This is a temporary fix until i recoded the engine to work with damaged items, properly.
-Personal Chests do work. Forgot to implement the new code server-sided, derp
-Minor rework on the redstone-emitting of energy-o-mats. It's still vastly bugged, though.
Industrial Rage IP: ir.industrial-craft.net forum.industrial-craft.net Version: V2.8.221 Whitelist
Gults Gorge IP: mc.gultsgorge.com gultsgorge.com Version: V2.8.221
Ceto (24/7-Texas[dedicated]) IP: 18.104.22.168 (Mostly static...) forum.industrial-craft.net Version: V2.8.221 Whitelist
OutlandCraft outlandcraft.com IP: home.outlandcraft.com Version: V2.8.221 Graylist
MineKraft minekraft.fr IP: bcic.minekraft.fr Version: V2.8.221 No-Whitelist
Need change many things in the content, because those things are in PHP(Like the news).
Obs.: We need create template to some things here...
--Kiko5 - Tanks for your attention. 06:26, 24 April 2011 (CEST)
- Yes, i already said, i dont know much about wiki^^ I will include your code in the mainpage
- - Feanturi 12:05, 24 April 2011 (CEST) -
Since we made a sub-wiki for medievalcraft, will we be doing the same for Mine 4 Dead? --Supersting 17:42, 28 July 2011 (CEST)