Talk:Integrated Heat Disperser

From Industrial-Craft-Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The in-game tooltip refers to this item as a "Integrated Heat Disperser". Correct the game, or the wiki? --RedstoneCowboy 21:31, 13 October 2011 (CEST)

  • The definition of "Disperser" is probably more correct for what it does. --Trifler 04:45, 14 October 2011 (CEST)

  • Like cooling cells, they seem to cool themselves by 1/t but do they also cool the reactor? Rocketman679 18:37, 9 January 2012 (CET)