- Fixes AnimalGrain creating banhammer
- Assassin's climbing ability will (on popular demand) only trigger if you're sneaking
- Over-excessive Assassin-Exp gain while sneaking was reduced
- Fixed a bug causing level 70+ assassins to fall through ladders
- Miner does not get experience for punching any sort of Block
- Added a new Dagger for Assassin, which can be filled with poison by an Alchemist
- Clay-crafting recipes (of the Builder) now award CLAYBLOCKS instead of balls, effectively a 4x buff
- Fixed PCs being breakeable by punching them for a few minutes. Now it shoudl take approx 3000 minutes, happy griefing
- Added 'Alblaka's Toothpick'
- Server owners can now define a mapborder via config. Do not exceed that border, you will be sorry...
- New item "Animal Grain" for Beast Talker. I recommend combining it with the Gatherers Trimmer
- Some rebalances on armors
- Scaffolds count as extremely-ugly ladders now. I just realised you cant be "inside" scaffolds, thus the code will not work. Nvm, will fix that in the next update...
- Dropped the idea of implementing SiegeLadders, use Scaffolds instead.
- Wolves can't be brainwashed that easily anymore (referring to BeastTalkers stealing each other's wolfs with Growler's Tail)
- Added a temporary solution for the lack of wolves, a Wolfie Diamond
- Wolf Whistle to order your wolf army around more easyly
- Fixed crossbow reloading recipe requiring a normal arrow
- Added a High-Temperature Furance for the Miner, it can process the new item Unrefined Alloy
- New "Girron" (Alloy) armor set + sword
- Longsword recipe changed to require Alloy instead of Gold
- Mobs now are affected by players "visibility" as well, sneaking and carrying Assassin armor reduces their alertness (And now GO AND STAB CREEPERS)
- Added Foresters Axe recipe (derp)
- Fixed display of Spikes
- Fixed a bug "repairing" armor which was dropped due to being not wearable by whoever equipped it
- Level-Up messages now display the level you just reached
- Increased Trimmer durability slightly
- Critical Crash regarding incorrect usage of Tradeboxes fixed
- Mixer GUI crash fixed. Damn NPE
- Fixed Clay Crafting and Training Dummy recipe
- Fixed Notch's MobSpawner Code to NOT spawn desyn'd mobs in SMP anymore
- Fixed Stone and Iron Shields on Servers
- Fixed equipped Pumpkins causing crashes
- Fixed the Mixer GUI display. It's somewhat inaccurate now, though
- Herbal Bandages can now crafted with every flower
- MobSpawners now spawn Zombies by default, i will use this to set up a PvE arena :D
- Entirely useless Hay block
- DummyBlock for training setups (using Hay as ingrident)
- Spikes for the SiegeMaster. Impale intruders. And afterwards wipe their blood of the spikes with a waterbucket :D
- Nerfed Poison. Yes noone complained about it yet, but once you run into a couple of poisoned spikes, you WOULD have noticed why
- Potions directly applyable to other Living things. Do you remember how difficult it is to retrieve milk from a cow? It's same difficult to apply potions to other people. If you try to poison someone, do it on your own danger. And keep an antidote ready
- Added some more xxx that can be refined into Alch-Ingridents
- Sickle,a tool to harvest wheat more realistically
- Added a couple of server-admin-toggleable premium options on request of killerbeez. Supporting him with this option (so he can decrease the server running costs) is the least i can do for his awesome hosting :D
- Fixed Builder-exp being to low by adding another early-game-action awarding exp. Feel free to figure it out
- Builder can now craft clay starting with level 10. However, the recipe will get more efficient on levels 40 and 70
- Miners can now craft Advanced Furnaces beginning with level 10
- Said AdvFurnaces won't crash the server anymore or turn into normal furnaces when punched.
- Fixed GateBlock and Longsword recipe
- Fixed Bandages-Crafting crashing the server
- 1.6.6 compatible
- Finally, after ~6 weeks of work this mod is released.
Still, it's a prerelease, a few sprites and a couple of functions are still missing. I consider it 95% playable, though, thus the release^^
Read the instructions, probably read the post and grap a server.
MedievalRage (Main server) is atm not updated (It's still on the closed beta 0.80) and will hopefully be patched within the next few hours
- 1.5_01 compatible only
- is SMP compatible
- got many stuff and other general changes