The Mass Fabricator is an advanced machine that requires 1,000,000 EU to generate Matter. It is a considerably high-cost piece of technology that is capable of producing Matter. This material in return is capable of creating almost everything in Minecraft itself, with exceptions (i.e. Bedrock)
Scrap will greatly increase the speed and reduce the cost of the fabricator by 6 times. Scrap is consumed in the process, a total of 34 scrap is needed to create matter at maximum efficiency. To produce enough scrap to run the fabricator constantly, you need one recycler for every 17.86 eu/t input (approximately).
The blueprints of Matter are secret due to the technology being relatively new.
NOTE: The machine requires electricity in order to consume the material as well. It will not rely on said material for power at all.
Currently, this and the terraformer are the only machines that are capable of accepting High Voltage from an HV Transformer or MFSU directly. If your mass fabricator is far away from your power source, this would be ideal. However, keep in mind that inadvertently using the Extreme Voltage side of the HV Transformer "will cause an explosion of considerable force, similar to a nuke" according to Manito.
Sending a redstone signal to the mass fabricator will stop it from consuming power.
Copper Ore 10.5
Iron Ore 13
Lapis Lazuli 10
Tin Ore 4.5
- Grind the coal, copper ore, iron ore, and tin ore into dusts in a Macerator. Create an Energy Crystal.
- Combine 3 tin dust with 9 iron dust to produce 6 bronze dust. Use the coal dust to produce 8 Carbon Fibers. Smelt all of the remaining dusts as well as the bronze dust you just created.
- Create 24 Copper Cables. Smelt the iron to Refined Iron. Combine the Carbon Fibers to 4 Carbon Mesh and compress it to 4 Carbon Plates.
- Create 4 Electronic Circuits, two Machine Blocks, and 4 Mixed Metal Ingots. Compress the Mixed Metal Ingots to produce 4 Advanced Alloy plates.
- Create 2 Advanced Circuits, 2 Advanced Machines, and a Lapotron Crystal.
- You can now create your Mass Fabricator.
|Input||1,000,000 (166,666 with scrap)|
|Storage||1,000,000 (166,666 with scrap)|
Maximum Input: HV (512 EU packets) on any one face. Note that this is only a packet size limit - you can have an unlimited number of cables feeding one face of the machine, and an unlimited amount of packets going through one cable, so long as no packet is greater than 512 EU.