TFBPs control the effect a Terraformer will have on the surrounding area.
- The Empty TFBP is essential for crafting actual Terraforming Blueprints.
- Programed TFBPs can also be turned back into an Empty TFBP using a Mobile Charger. Not in IC2, since the item has been disabled. In such case you just put it back on the crafting table.
- Makes snow and snow blocks appear, freezes water.
- Removes sand and dirt, crushing some into sandstone and cobblestone, then futher crushing them into stone.
*EDIT* This recipe/item is no longer in IC², but if they include it I will update this page.
- The Cultivator will replace sand with dirt, dirt into grass and randomly add all kinds of plant life.
- The Desertificator will melt ice/snow, destroy plants, and replace dirt with sand.
Warning! Will set forest fires!
- Removes all natural blocks (except stone) from the layers above the Terraformer. Also fills in the surface layers below the Terraformer with dirt.
- Turns sand into dirt and then grass, rarely spawns water on suface areas that are below the Terraformer's layer. Causes saplings, wheat and sugar cane to grow faster, also causes sugar cane to grow higher than its 3 block limit.
- Avoid using oak, pine or birch logs within the range of this active blueprint, will cause them to grow and sprout leaves. Jungle and Rubber Tree logs unknown
- Turns dirt into Mycelium and spawns mushrooms on every available block of it. Does not turn sand into Mycelium.
- Mushrooms will grow into Huge Mushrooms and also be turned into Mycelium.
HAYOThese little devices can literally save TERRAbytes of files.
You got it? Terrabyte? XD
But seriously, they really do! A single TFBP is capable of saving whole programs, DNA structures AND your account information!
Though latter one is of course not used in any way.
To program you can even use your WORKBENCH, astonishing, isn't it?