The QuantumSuit Helmet is endgame mod related piece of armour. It's extremely powerful, but also extremely expensive, require two Iridium Plates to craft. Cannot be enchanted.
|Additional effects (in order of highest priority for EU use)||EU cost|
|replenishes underwater breath bar||1 000|
|replenish food bar per point||10 000|
|cure poison effect per lever||10 000|
|cure radiation effect per lever||20 000|
|cure wither effect per lever||25 000|
ICONS ARE PLACEHOLDERS UPLOAD CORRESPONDING EFFECTS ICONS
- Without eating some food your helmet will burn 1 million EU much faster then all other components, strongly adviced to eat food or carry multiple helmets;
- Each hit will drain atleast 900 EU from every part of suit;
The QuantumSuit Helmet, like all other pieces of QuantumSuit, store up to 1 million EU, and is an amazing piece of Quantum-Technology (Tier 3). Thus it cannot be charged in devices of lower tiers such as the MFE and BatBox. It must be charged in an MFSU.
The GUI that used to be here is outdated, and is thus not shown.
Raw ingredients needed:
- 2 Glass (2 Sand)
- 15.43 Iron Ingots (7.21 Iron Ore)
- 27.64 Copper (13.82 Copper Ore)
- 18.64 Tin (9.32 Tin Ore)
- 10 Lapis Lazuli
- 4 Glowstone Dust
- 22 Redstone
- 2 Sticky Resin
- 8 Iridium Ore (Made from UU-Matter, which is made in a Mass Fabricator)
- 32 Coal
- 4 Diamonds
- Additional 1 million EU to fully charge this (900 000 EU if your NanoSuit Helmet is fully charged).
- Enough energy to macerate32 items, smelt 15.43 items, extract 2 items, compress 12.29 items and fabricate the Iridium Ore.