The QuantumSuit Boots are a new type of armor introduced in IC². They are extremely powerful, but also extremely expensive, having Iridium Plates as one of their components. Charged Boots allow the user to jump extremely high (up to 9 blocks up) and negate all fall damage completely at a energy cost
Press your boost key (default Ctrl) and your jump key at once to activate the Quantum-Leap™
Raw ingredient cost:
- 14 Iron Ingots (7 Iron Ore)
- 21 Copper (10.5 Copper Ore)
- 18 Tin (9 Tin Ore)
- 4 Diamonds
- 6 Sticky Resin
- 2 Wool
- 32 Coal
- 18 Redstone
- 6 Lapis Lazuli
- 8 Iridium Ore (Made from UU-Matter, which is made in a Mass Fabricator)
- Additional 1 million EU for fully charging the QuantumSuit Boots (900 000 EU if your NanoSuit Boots is fully charged).
- A MFSU to charge this.
- Enough energy to macerate 32 items, smelt 14 items, extract 6 items and fabricate the Iridium Ore.
The QuantumSuit Boots, like all other pieces of QuantumSuit, store up to 1 million EU, and is an amazing piece of Quantum-Technology (Tier 3). Thus it cannot be charged in devices of lower tiers such as the MFE and BatBox.
The GUI that used to be here is outdated, and is thus not shown.
It costs 1000 EU to do a Quantum-Leap™. (NOTE: This does not include the cost of fall damage negation)
It costs (Fall Height - 4) x 900 EU to negate all fall damage.
|0.90||Beta 1.7.3||QuantumSuit Bodyarmor is released|
|1.1||QuantumSuit pieces now require NanoSuit pieces to craft.|
|1.3.2||Energy costs of the NanoSuit and QuantumSuit are increased|