What would Minecraft be without mining? Ofc we need a guy to harvest ores and stuff. That's what this class is meant for.
- Boost of pickaxe&Shovel speed
- TNT (Would be removed for normal classes)
- Faster furnace with querys for more effective smelting
- High-Heat furnace, used to smelt faster and more advanced alloys, need for new tools and weapons.
- Blast Furnace, a special block to create gunpowder, as well as instantly smelting stuff by using gunpowder.
- Wooden pick axe - try not to use after level 10
- Stone pick axe - at level 10 you can use this.
- Iron pick axe - main tool power levels up with you
- Gold pick axe - useless
- Diamond pick axe - useless
- TNT - You are the only one who gets to use this.
- High-Temperature Furnaces
- Advance Furnaces
- Level 10 - Faster Pick Axe Speed? Use of Iron Pick Axes?
- Level 40 - Faster Pick Axe Speed? Can create advance furnaces/High-Temperature Furnace Girron Alloy
- Level 70 - Faster Pick Axe Speed? Obtain use of TNT and ability to create.
- Level 100 - Fastest Pick Axe Speed Available (Secret Recipe Coming Soon?)
- Get at least 64 wood for tools and chests.
- Get charcoal or torches if u can.
- Find a safe spot to start digging. Mine down to layer 6, press f3 to find out were u are. And Strip Mine,
- Create a home to store your goods underground close to your strip mine.
- Pro tip: get a personal chest to store rare resources.
- Coal,iron,diamond,gold and redstone give the most xp.
- gravel and sand are useful to a point but give 0 xp.
- Get a iron pick axe asap it increases in power with your level, stone mines stone almost as fast early thu.
- Girron Alloy Is the Diamond of Medivial Craft... Protected it wisely.